Tuesday, May 1, 2007

End of the semester

I am taking a detour from sports for a moment to talk about my semester in PR Campaigns. So the Spring semester is finally coming to an end. I just wanted to point out that I learned a lot. In this class, I learned to expect the unexpected and take life as it comes. There is no need to stress out about the little things you cannot control. I had fun working on the PR Campaign for the Athens Symphony Orchestra. While the project itself was not very thrilling, I really enjoyed working with my group members. They are all pretty cool people and I wish them all the best of luck as they graduate. (well, some of them, us grad students are still going to be around for a semester or two more.) I worked on a PR Campaign as an undergrad so I had unfair expectations about how this project should go. While we chose to go a completely different route than I am used to, we somehow managed to get there in the end. Our client seemed pleased with our work and our presentation. I guess the main lessons I took from this class were life lessons and not so much PR skills. But, I think that is what makes a class great. :)

No comments: